(1) process the data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the information that is presented to the user from time to time who access a service for which the provision of personal data is envisaged;
(2) only use data that has been released spontaneously by the user;
(3) make the data available to third parties exclusively for purposes that are instrumental to the provision of the requested services;
(4) communicate data to third parties exclusively for activities related to the provision of the requested services or if required by law, regulation or community legislation;
(5) respond to requests for cancellation, modification, integration of the data provided, opposition to the processing of data if processed in violation of the law;
(6) ensure correct and lawful processing of your data, safeguarding your privacy, as well as applying suitable security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data.
Information pursuant to regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
As better explained when required to release personal data, the data provided are used to respond to requests expressly made by the user. In particular, all data collection and subsequent processing activities are aimed at pursuing commercial and professional contact purposes of RoselliSrl. Only if consent has been given, the data are also used for sending promotional material and advertising, for marketing purposes and for updating our database. In no case, the data are disclosed to third parties for their autonomous uses for marketing purposes. For purposes related to the provision of the service to which the user has subscribed, the data could be made available to third parties, independent data controllers (for example: labor consultants in the case of hiring candidates who have filled out a specific form), that provide instrumental services to satisfy the user’s request or to whom the communication of data is necessary to comply with laws or regulations. Personal data will be made available to persons expressly authorized by RoselliS.r.l. who carry out processing activities that are essential for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes; the categories of persons in charge are specified from time to time in the information. Generally speaking, these are the persons responsible for the provision of specific services, the administration, the management of information services, the marketing services of our services. RoselliS.r.l. based in Via Fiume Mella 32, 25069 Villa Carcina (BS) Italy, the data controller, as he can decide how and for what reasons, communicated in the specific information, to collect and use the personal data provided by the user, as well as with which tools to treat them and which security procedures to activate to guarantee their integrity, confidentiality and availability. The rights that allow you to delete, modify or integrate the data spontaneously provided are guaranteed, as well as request their blocking, transformation into anonymous form or oppose their treatment if carried out in violation of the law. Thanks to the exercise of these rights you will be able to control the use of your data even after their conferment.
Consultation, modification and deletion of personal data.
We also inform you that they can be exercised, at any time, at email@example.com (alternatively, at the postal address indicated in the previous paragraph, for the attention of the administrative office, responsible for data protection, the rights referred to in regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, reported below in its essential part. You have the right to obtain:
(1) the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and the communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as of the logic and purposes on which the processing is based if carried out with electronic tools; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
(2) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
(3) updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
(4) to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you.
Third parties to whom your data is disclosed
Your data may be made available to third parties, independent data controllers, for purposes related to the provision of services or in compliance with laws and regulations that require communication, as well as to supervisory bodies.
What are cookies and how are they used by RoselliS.r.l.
Cookies are information that are saved on the hard disk of your PC and that are sent by your browser to a Web server and which refer to your use of the network. Therefore, they allow you to know the services, the sites visited, the options that, while surfing the net, have been shown. This information is not, therefore, provided spontaneously and directly, but leaves traces of the user’s surfing the net. In this regard, it is intended to clarify that the data collected through cookies will be used exclusively for purely technical needs, in order to ensure easier, immediate and rapid access to the site and its services and easier navigation for the individual user.
The security of your personal data
RoselliS.r.l. adopts suitable and preventive security measures aimed at safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, completeness and availability of your personal data. As required by the regulatory provisions of regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and related technical regulations, technical, logistical and organizational measures are developed which aim to prevent damage, even accidental losses, alterations, improper use. and unauthorized data concerning you. On the other hand, RoselliS.r.l. is not responsible for untruthful information sent directly by the user (example: correctness of the e-mail address or postal address or other personal data), as well as information concerning him and that has been provided by a third party, even fraudulently .
Conditions of use of the site and copyright
RoselliS.r.l. owns the site, which it updates and manages independently. The site has as its objective the dissemination of information and news on the services object of the commercial activity of RoselliSrl. The documentation, images, characters, artistic work, graphics, software and other contents of the site, and all codes and format scripts to implement the site are the property of our company or the exclusive right of the implementation itself. The material contained on the website is protected by copyright. The use of the site is purely personal and non-commercial. It is therefore forbidden to copy, modify, upload, download, transmit, publish, or distribute the content or trademarks of the site to third parties for commercial or other purposes. The site may propose links for accessing the sites of other entities or companies: RoselliS.r.l. cannot be held responsible for their availability, their content, the products and services offered, nor for any damage or loss that may have occurred as a result of their use. Moreover, he is not responsible for the methods and purposes of collecting and processing personal data by such third parties. RoselliS.r.l. assumes no responsibility for damages of any kind deriving from access to, or from the inability to access this site, or from the use of this site and its content. RoselliS.r.l. reserves, at its discretion, the right to: (a) modify these conditions of use (b) check and delete the material sent to the site (c) interrupt the availability of the site at any time and without notice. The user and RoselliS.r.l. agree that the laws and regulations of the Italian State will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website. The user and RoselliS.r.l. they also agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the Court of Brescia for the above matters.
By using this site, the user implicitly accepts the terms and conditions set out here.